ATLANTIC INTRACOASTAL WATERWAY ASSOCIATION
2017 ANNUAL MEETING
We are pleased to announce that we are going to North Carolina for our 2017 AIWA Annual Meeting. On November 15-16, we will be holding our meeting at the Blockade Beach Runner Resort in Wrightsville Beach, NC. We are currently developing the agenda but topics will include:
- State of the Atlantic Intracoastal Waterway in 2017
- Hurricane Matthew Recovery
- Real Estate Challenges facing Waterway Maintenance
- A View from Washington D.C.
- Waterway Access
- Waterway Deepening in Broward County, Florida
- And additional presentations from our federal partners and waterway stakeholders
Online Event Registration is now available through this link. The early registration rate is $275 for members and $300 for non-members. Early registration ends on October 15th and late registration will be $325.
Hotel Registration is also available at the Blockade Runner Resort. We have secured rates of $89 for Harborfront rooms and $99 for Oceanfront rooms so please reference the AIWA Annual Meeting when making your reservation at 1-800-541-1161.
November 15-16, 2017
Blockade Runner Beach Resort
275 Waynick Boulevard
Wrightsville Beach, NC 28480