ATLANTIC INTRACOASTAL WATERWAY ASSOCIATION
2017 ANNUAL MEETING
We are pleased to announce that we are going to North Carolina for our 2017 AIWA Annual Meeting. On November 15-16, we will be holding our meeting at the Blockade Beach Runner Resort in Wrightsville Beach, NC. We invite you to review our draft agenda with topics that include:
- State of the Atlantic Intracoastal Waterway in 2017
- Hurricane Matthew Recovery
- Economic Benefit of the AIWW in Florida
- Real Estate Challenges facing Waterway Maintenance
- Process to establish no-wake zones in the AIWW
- Waterway Access
- Waterway Deepening in Broward County, Florida
- And additional presentations from our federal partners and waterway stakeholders
Online Event Registration is available through this link. The registration rate is $325 and we also have one-day registrations available.
Hotel Registration is also available at the Blockade Runner Resort. We have secured rates of $85 for Harborfront rooms and $95 for Oceanfront rooms so please reference the AIWA Annual Meeting when making your reservation at 1-800-541-1161.
We will be holding our annual meeting immediately following the N.C. Beach Inlet and Waterway Association Annual Meeting on November 13-14, 2017. To learn more about their meeting, click here to visit their website.
November 15-16, 2017
Blockade Runner Beach Resort
275 Waynick Boulevard
Wrightsville Beach, NC 28480