Annual Meeting Registration
Each November, the The Atlantic Intracoastal Waterway Association sponsors a meeting to focus on topics of interest to our members. We bring together our members, the US Army Corps of Engineers, NOAA, US Coast Guard, MARAD, elected officials, business leaders and others who have a stake in the waterway. Our meetings cover a series of topics that are important to waterway users. This year, we are excited to welcome presentations on the following topics:
- State of the Waterway in 2018, including hurricane recovery efforts
- Jekyll Island, Georgia Thin-Layer Placement Demonstration Project
- Presentations from our federal partners at NOAA, U.S. Coast Guard, MARAD and the Federal Highway Administration
- Dredge Material Management- How do we better manage this resource?
- The U.S. Army Corps of Engineers Engineering with Nature Initaitive
- Compliance with the Magnuson-Stevens Fishery Conservation Management Act for Maintenance Dredging
- A Discussion on State of the Art Usage of Geophysics for Dredging
- Perspectives from Washington, D.C.
We are also looking forward to the participation of:
Brigadier General Diana Holland, USACE- South Atlantic Division Commander (invited)
Lt. Colonel. Jeffrey Palazzini, USACE- Charleston District Commander
Mayor John Tecklenburg, City of Charleston
Please CLICK HERE for our current agenda!
We would also like to thank our Annual Meeting Sponsors and Exhibitors. Additional Sponsorship and Exhibit opportunities are available here.
Florida Inland Navigation District
Great Lakes Dredge and Dock Company
Cross State Towing
Morgan & Eklund
Cottrell Contracting Corporation
Taylor Engineering, Inc.
ARC Surveying & Mapping, Inc.
Colonna's Shipyard. Inc.
Boat Owners of the United States Assn. (BoatU.S.)
November 15-16, 2018
Rates & Registration Options Vary*
(*see options below)